The discussion focused on:
- The changing landscape of methane reduction targets as a part of ESG requirements: where are we headed?
- How do federal methane rules impact the imperative to curb methane emissions in the US? How will they shape pathways forward?
- What metrics do need to be in place to report accurately and meaningfully on methane and find solutions? Can there be a global approach to measuring and reporting?
- What are big shifts the energy industry may be seeing as a result of new technologies and evolving regulations?
- Ian Burgess, Co-Founder & President, Validere
- Anna Scott, President & Co-Founder, Project Canary
- Andrew Baxter, Director, Energy Strategy, EDF
To view the video - click here.