The City Series consists of exclusive one day events that bring together an important group of key decision makers, thought leaders, and influencers from across the value chain. This initiative is by invitation only, yet aims to be inclusive, always welcoming diverse viewpoints from participants within, and outside the industry. The aim is to have strategic dialogue and the formation of solutions as part of a path forward which is critical amidst an on-going energy transition.
Key topics included:
- The Hydrogen Policy Landscape – What is Required to Support the Development of a Robust Hydrogen Future?
- Policies, Investment and Commercial Opportunities in Hydrogen
- What is the True Decarbonization Potential of Hydrogen – Examined Through the Lifecycle Impact Lens?
- Stakeholder Collaboration on Hydrogen’s Role in the Energy Transition
- What Technology Breakthroughs Do We Need to Make the Hydrogen Value Chain Work as a System?
- Future Outlook: Clean Hydrogen as a Key Enabler in Energy Transition